Is there anything more important for mens grooming than the shaving razor? Probably not. For some, it is a daily exercise which requires the right product that is perfect for the skin and doesn’t irritate. Whether you’ve got sensitive skin, thick curly hair, these electric razors have been designed to offer the most comfort.
We have done the hard work for you and come up with a top 6 electric razors for men, with products you can trust. Unsurprisingly the king of electric razors in Braun features heavily on this list, and is our top 3 choices, but you can’t go wrong with any on this list.
Best Electric Razors For Men
- Top Choice Overall – Braun Electric Razor for Men, Series 9 Pro 9465cc
- Equal Top Choice – Braun Electric Razor for MenSeries 7 7075cc
- Equal Top Choice – Braun Electric Razor Series 5 5050cs
- Best Rated Option – Panasonic Arc5 Electric RazorES-LV65-S
- Best Value Option – Braun Electric Razor for Men Series 8 8417s
- Best Budget Option – Philips Norelco OneBlade
1. Braun Electric Razor for Men, Series 9 Pro 9465cc (our choice)
Verdict: The Rolls Royce of electric razors by Braun, this Series 9 razor doesn’t disappoint. It comes with all the quality and technology from previous models, only this is a step ahead with its unique Sonic Technology now shaving 10% faster than previous models and offering a supremely close yet gentle shave. This is an electric razor you purchase that you will hold on to for a long time. Excellent choice!
- Flexible new ProHead that can cut 1, 3 or 7-day beards even in tricky areas.
- The innovative ProLift trimmer captures and cuts flat lying hair, with Braun’s unique Sonic Technology that helps to shave up to 10% faster than previous models, and navigate tricky areas such as upper lip and neck for a supremely close yet gentle shave.
- Made in Germany & designed to last 7 years. This wet & dry shaver is 100% waterproof and can be used with foam, gel or even under the shower.
- Features a redesigned precision switch to lock the shaver’s head and easily capture tricky hair, for unparalleled precision and control.
2. Braun Electric Razor for MenSeries 7 7075cc (our choice)
Verdict: Our equal top pick of the razors is this beautifully designed Series 7 electric razor by Braun. Incredibly popular, this razor does not disappoint with its AutoSense technology reading and adapting power to beard density, shaving even dense beards with ease. If you’re looking for a razor and don’t mind paying for the quality, then this is the choice for you.
- Flex Electric shaver for men with 360° adaptation for a smooth shave, even in tricky areas
- AutoSense technology reads and adapts power to beard density. Shaving even dense beards
- Li-Ion Battery for up to 3 weeks of shaving (50 min). 5 min quick charge for one full shave
- 100% waterproof electric razor for Wet & Dry use
3. Braun Electric Razor Series 5 5050cs (Our choice)
Verdict: Our equal top pick is this Series 5 from Braun which offers everything that you’d want in a razor that the later Braun models offer, but at an affordable price. Excellent choice.
- AutoSense technology reads and adapts power to your beard density, capturing and cutting more hair in every shave, while the EasyClean system enables quick and simple cleaning—without needing to remove the shaver head
- 3 flexible blades that adapt to follow the contours of your face and are specifically designed for closeness and skin comfort
- Powerful Li-Ion battery that fully charges in only 1 hour for 50 minutes of shaving time. 5 minute quick charge for one shave
- Shaver is made in Germany & designed to last up to 7 years. This wet & dry shaver is 100% waterproof and can be used with foam, gel or even under the shower. Shaver head lasts up to 18 months.
4. Panasonic Arc5 Electric RazorES-LV65-S (Best Rated Option)
Verdict: Having a 4.5 star rating with over 15,000 reviews, our Best Rated pick of the electric razors is this Arc5 electric razor from Panasonic. This razor delivers on everything you want with its nanotech blades allowing for a close, comfortable shave. Excellent electric razor.
- Nanotech blades and ultra-thin Arc foil follow facial contours for a quick, close and comfortable shave
- Wet/Dry electric shaver and trimmer 2 in 1. Built-in pop up trimmer details mustaches, beards and sideburns
- Multi Flex pivoting shaver head glides effortlessly to trace the individual contours of face, chin, neck and jaw with built-in shaving sensor monitoring differences in beard density and automatically adjusting cutting power for exceptional comfort
- Rechargeable, portable and travel friendly.
5. Braun Electric Razor for Men Series 8 8417s (Best Value Option)
Verdict: Another excellent product from Braun, this electric razor comes with all the quality features you’d expect from a Braun electric razor, with longer battery life. An excellent choice.
- Has a 40 degree adapting head and floating blades to gently adapt to facial contours. Braun’s unique Sonic Technology with 10,000 micro-vibrations captures more hair while gently gliding over the skin.
- Long battery life. Lithium Ion Battery with a 60-minute life and 5-minute quick charge, this razor is powered to last.
- Made in Germany, this wet & dry shaver is 100% waterproof and can be used with foam, gel or even under the shower.
- The new high-quality coating is smudge-proof and includes 3 layers of coating as thin as human hair for a supremely sleek razor.
6. Philips Norelco OneBlade (Best Budget Option)
Verdict: An excellent choice with the Philips Norelco OneBlade not disappointing those looking for an excellent option from another leading brand. This razor is perfect for all-around edging, trimming and shaving, for an affordable price.
- Rechargeable OneBladeface can trim, edge, and shave any length of hair. Shave is also not too close so your skin stays comfortable.
- Click-on skin guard for extra protection on sensitive areas.
- Rechargeable Li-lon battery delivers 60 minutes of constant performance