Looking for the perfect summer cologne that will stand out and set you apart from everyone else and also has the longevity you need to be smelling good all day? Then you’ve come to the right place. Now when it comes to colognes and smelling your best, for us there is a class difference between those colognes you get that are cheaper and everyone else has, and those that stand out from the rest. These are pricey yes, but there is a reason for that, in that you don’t have to apply as much, but the scent lingers and the strength of it leaves anyone around you noticing exactly who you are. They smell the difference, and you get noticed. Now i’m biased, because I have a bottle of Creed Aventus and the amount of times i’ve been asked what i’m wearing at a bar has been countless. This is just an incredible cologne and worth the price you pay. I spray it a few times and i’ve had the same bottle now for over 2 years and still I have half a bottle left. Anyway, we’ve looked at all the colognes out there and come up with our top 5 best summer colognes for you. You should definitely own one of these for a special occasion or when you want to be noticed.
Best Summer Colognes For Men
- Top Choice Overall – Creed Aventus
- Equal Top Choice – AMOUAGE Interlude
- Best Woody, Earthy Fragrance – Tom Ford Oud Wood
- Best Floral Tone Fragrance – PARFUMS DE MARLY Layton
- Best Woody, Citrus Fragrance – Azzaro Wanted
1. Creed Aventus (Our choice)
Verdict: Our pick of all the oil based colognes is this favourite from Creed. Creed Aventus is a must have at home, for those special occasions when you want to smell your best and be noticed. It’s expensive, but for what you get and the fact you only need a small spray each time, this bottle will last you and will not disappoint – you have our word on that .
- Scent: You don’t have to be a cologne connoisseur to recognize how incredible the scent from Aventus Creed cologne for men is. It rates a 10/10 with us here without question. It has a masculine, sophisticated smell with the fruity/rich blend featuring pineapple, birch, and ambergris.
- Longevity: Aventus Creed has amazing longevity. You need only a couple of sprays and you are done for the day and so this then makes the bottle value for money despite what may appear expensive at first. You simply don’t need to use too much to have a long last affect. People around you will notice your scent hours later with the quality staying with you for a long time
2. AMOUAGE Interlude (Our choice)
Verdict: An equal top choice of ours is the AMOUAGE Interlude which oozes class. It is a spicy and woody fragrance that will make an impression with anyone around you and will not disappoint. Very popular choice that has gotten results from those that have used it we’ve been told!
- Scent: The Amouage Interlude for men is sophistication and perfection all at once. It rates also a 10/10 with us here. The Interlude is a spicy, woody fragrance that opens with zesty bergamot, oregano and pimento berry oil. Eternal notes of leather, agarwood smoke, patchouli and sandalwood in the base add lasting layers of depth and texture.
- Longevity: Amouage Interlude has excellent longevity, with only a few sprays achieving the desired affect of a long lasting scent that will leave you smelling your best for hours and hours. Some have said the scent is there for 24 hours so when we say longevity is excellent, its excellent! Again the fact that it lasts so long only with a few sprays, means this is well worth the money and will last you a long time too. A favorite among ours you will have people stopping to ask what you’re wearing and being impressed by the sophistication.
3. Tom Ford Oud Wood (Best Woody, Earthy Fragrance)
Verdict: A classy fragrance by Tom Ford the ‘Oud Wood’ this woody earthy fragrance has notes of rose wood, cardamom & Chinese pepper. A fragrance that doesn’t’ disappoint and will leave you feeling your best and in control.
- Scent: Tom Ford Oud Wood for men is iconic and a standout cologne for all occasions. Known for its oriental woody fragrance, the scent is masculine, warm, strong, sensual, refined & inviting. Top notes of rose wood, cardamom & Chinese pepper heart notes of oud wood, sandalwood & vetiver. Base notes of tonka bean, vanilla & amber.
- Longevity: Atleast 5-6 hours of longevity if not longer, this cologne needs only a few sprays on the skin to leave a lasting message.
4. PARFUMS DE MARLY Layton (Best Floral Tone Fragrance)
Verdict: An absolute classic fragrance by Parfums De Marly that has a new composition with a hint of cardamom together with sandalwood and guaiac wood essence. A fragrance which asserts its strength and impetuousness. Excellent choice.
- Scent: Wow is all we have to say to this striking new take on Layton, shaking up its original composition, creating a twist with a hint of cardamom together with sandalwood and guaiac wood essence. This seductive oriental-floral fragrance with an intense olfactory signature is carried by vanilla and precious woods. Top notes of apple and bergamot, heart notes of jasmine and violet and base notes of vanilla and pepper. An absolute classic by the best in the business at Parfums de Marly.
- Longevity: 10+ hours of longevity this is a scent that lasts long enough that you only need to spray it a few times and you are covered for the day.
5. Azzaro Wanted (Best Woody, Citrus Fragrance)
Verdict: Bold. Powerful. Irresistible. Those are the words Azzaro Wanted markets itself with, and you can understand why because that is exactly the feeling you get when you have this cologne on. There is a woody citrus and spicy mix to it, which leaves a.
- Scent: A mesmerizing scent that will have you feeling confident for any occasion. This is a woody citrus and spicy mens fragrance, crafted with lemon, ginger, cardamom, vetiver and tonka bean. Azzaro Wanted is a must have for anyone looking to leave a lasting impression of class.
- Longevity: For something that isn’t overpowering, this scent has excellent longevity of 8+ hours. Spray only a little and the scent lasts you for the rest of the day.