If you ask most men sporting a healthy beard or manicured stubble, they will tell you that their single most important purchase they’ve made is their beard trimmer. And whether you’re looking to maintain a full-grown Viking beard, a trimmed Drake look or a fine stubble; we’ve done the hard work for you in this top 6 list below for all budgets. Quality comes out on top with the Panasonic Cordless Men’s Beard Trimmer and Philips Norelco Multigroomer Trimmer Series 7000 as our picks of the rest; but the others are also excellent choices.
Best Beard Trimmers For Men
- Top Choice Overall – Panasonic Cordless Men’s Beard Trimmer
- Equal Top Choice – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 7000
- Best Budget Option – Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 5000
- Best Rated Option – Philips Norelco Shaver 2300
- Best Premium Option – Wahl Clipper Stainless Steel Trimmer
- Best Kit Option – Hatteker Mens Hair Clipper Beard Trimmer
1. Panasonic Cordless Men’s Beard Trimmer (Our choice)
Verdict: Our pick of the trimmers is this beautifully designed trimmer from Panasonic. Incredibly popular, this trimmer does not disappoint with its precision blades an ideal choice for quick, efficient hair, beard and moustache grooming.
- Personalized Cutting and Sculpting. An adjustable dial with 19 settings to get the exact look you want; included comb attachment raises flattened hairs for clean cutting.
- Precision 45-Degree Blade Cutting System. Ultra-sharp, hypoallergenic blades make this an ideal beard trimmer for men for quick, efficient hair, beard, and mustache grooming.
- Rubberized, Ergonomic Grip for Maximum Comfort.
- Charges Fast & Travels Easily. The ER-GB42 beard trimmer charges quickly in AC wall adaptor for up to 50 minutes of use and packs easy.
2. Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 7000 (Our choice)
Verdict: Top quality brand Philips Norelco has an excellent array of choices of trimmers to choose from on our top 6 list, but this Series 7000 is our pick of the bunch. Arguably the most popular choice amongst trimmers out there, this trimmer’s design features are particularly impressive with precision and quality unmatched.
- The DualCut technology offers maximum precision and includes 2x more self sharpening blades that last up to 5 years
- Unique cutting guards are reinforced with ultra strong fiberglass material to prevent bending and buckling, ensuring an even trim every time.
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of run time per charge.
3. Philips Norelco Bodygroom Series 5000 (Best Budget Option)
Verdict: The Bodygroom Series 5000 by Philips Norelco is also a popular choice of trimmer, with the comfort and precision you’d expect from a top quality trimmer. Easy to use and clean, this will not disappoint those looking for something slightly cheaper than the Series 7000.
- Blades designed to be comfortable and efficient. Rounded tips make smooth contact with your skin and allows you to shave or trim in any direction which takes care of long and short hairs.
- Showerproof design with ergonomic rubber grip for better control when wet.
- Easy to clean and maintain by running the detachable blade cartridge under water for a quick rinse.
- Powered by Lithium-ion battery technology that allows for up to 1 hour of run time on only a 1 hour charge.
4. Philips Norelco Shaver 2300 (Best Rated Option)
Verdict: The best rated option amongst the list of trimmers with 4.5 stars and over 34,000 reviews, this Philips Norelco trimmer is a stand out. An excellent quality trimmer that offers the comfort and precision you’re looking for with a cordless or cord option. Best for those looking for something cheaper and trusted.
- The head adjusts to the curves of your face, ensuring smooth contact with your skin without a lot of pressure. 4D Flex Heads follow your face’s contours for a clean shave.
- One-touch open for easy cleaning.
- Experience a convenient clean shave with heads that flex and float in 4 directions. The head adjusts to the curves of your face, ensuring smooth contact with your skin without a lot of pressure.
- 40 minutes of cordless shaving from an 8-hour charge – that’s about 13 shaves. Or plug it in for instant, continuous power.
5. Wahl Clipper Stainless Steel Trimmer (Best Premium Option)
Verdict: We couldn’t have a list of trimmers, without including one from Wahl – still regarded by professional barbers as their trimmer and clipper set of choice. This Wahl clipper series is everything you’d expect in a trimmer, with blade quality a feature and standout. An excellent choice for those looking for a Wahl brand in a trimmer.
- Strong brand and professional precision. Self-sharpening precision blades include patented technology for superior cutting for all hair types & lengths.
- Complete grooming system includes 3 multipurpose attachments are perfect for all facial hair styles: T-Blade Rotary Personal Trimmer Detail Trimmer; For touching up haircuts trimming ear & nose areas and beard trimming.
- Cordless rechargeable beard trimmer for men is equipped with a long-running lithium-ion rechargeable battery that lasts up to 6 hours on a full 1 hour charge and has a 1-minute quick charge for 3 minutes of use.
6. Hatteker Mens Hair Clipper Beard Trimmer (Best Kit Option)
Verdict: An excellent budget option from Hatteker for those looking for a trimmer that gets the job done. A nice design with quality to match, without the premium features that comes with the premium price of others. A good option for those looking at something cheaper.
- Self-sharpening steel blades, the trimmer’s precise steel blades create clean, straight lines and evenly trim through the thickest hair. The non-corrosive blades won’t rust, preventing skin irritation.
- The high-powered rechargeable battery delivers 60 minutes of use per charge
- The trimmer and all of its attachments are fully washable, so simply rinse them under the faucet for easy cleaning